Re: [TLS] Last Call: draft-ietf-tls-renegotiation (Transport Layer Security (TLS) Renegotiation Indication Extension) to Proposed Standard

The IESG wrote:
> The IESG has received a request from the Transport Layer Security WG
> (tls) to consider the following document:
>
> - 'Transport Layer Security (TLS) Renegotiation Indication Extension '
>    <draft-ietf-tls-renegotiation-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

> final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
> ietf@xxxxxxxx mailing lists by 2009-12-14. Exceptionally,
> comments may be sent to iesg@xxxxxxxx instead. In either case, please
> retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.
>
> The file can be obtained via
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-renegotiation-01.txt

I believe the decision to take this draft to Last Call was premature, and
that further discussion in the WG is necessary before deciding whether to
adopt draft-ietf-tls-renegotiation or an alternative.