RE: [rfc-i] Important: do not publish "draft-iab-streams-headers-boilerplates-08" as is!

Let's just get this published and go with what we have even if it does not
necessarily read real pretty.  The text of the strings can be updated at a
later point by a modification of the RFC Style Guide if there are enough
complaints about how the text looks.  Given that it is boilerplate, I
personally don't care that it does not flow.

Jim