RE: NAT Not Needed To Make Renumbering Easy

Hi Dean,

I appreciate that this is a realistic challenge for one of the key
users of the technology.

As a key user of the technology.  Why didn't we learn about this
earlier in the process?  Perhaps if we did, we could have supplied
a solution which doesn't suck as badly as NAT.

I am quite interested to know your opinion. Was it because we weren't
looking to meet the customer's need, a breakdown in requirements
specification,
or something else?

Sincerely,

Greg