RE: Last Call: draft-hammer-oauth (The OAuth Core 1.0 Protocol) to Informational RFC

This draft is the original community specification created outside the IETF. It was this work that inspired the creation of the OAUTH WG and is explicitly set as the initial draft for the WG in its charter. The draft is submitted as an informational RFC to document existing deployment and practices. It is not a WG product.

EHL