Audio setup for conferences WAS:RE: Audio Streaming Info - IETF 76 November 8-13, 2009

Hi Joel,

is it possible to connect the audio of the WG chair's PC
to the audio equipment in the room (with two audio cables)
so that the room can hear the attendees of a Skype-based
conference, and vice versa ?
This would also enable the recording of Skype audio.

Cheers,
Mehmet