Gen-ART LC Review of draft-ietf-idnabis-rationale-13

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-idnabis-rationale-13
Reviewer: Ben Campbell
Review Date: 2009-Oct-13
IETF LC End Date: 2009-Oct-13
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

This draft is ready for publication as an informational RFC.

Note: This draft is tightly intertwined with other IDNABIS drafts that I assume to be progressing together. I reviewed this draft on it's own, and only referenced the others when needed to understand this one. I explicitly did _not_ verify that the information in this draft is consistent with the others.

Major issues:

None

Minor issues:

None

Nits/editorial comments:

-- Section 3.1.2.2, 2nd paragraph:

This paragraph seems redundant with the preceding one.

-- Section 3.1.3, first bullet in list:

Please expand NFKC on first use.

-- section 7.1.1, first paragraph: "...defined in the "Protocol" and "Tables" documents"

Reference forms inconsistent with other references to these same docs elsewhere in the draft.