Re: The IETF and the SmartGrid

Sorry if I misunderstand something,
but I thought it was already working.

e.g. chinese hackers successfully proofed they can switch off all
power companies in Australia whenever they want.

I remember some places in the world have forbidden to connect
lethal devices like powerplants to the internet.

I thought germany and the us where among these places.

Well, with germany I have heard rumors that palaestinians could
switch off the Biblis nuclear power plant whenever they felt the itch.
I know that is not true. Biblis is offline most of the time because
it is raining in.

Kind regards
Peter

Peter and Karin Dambier