Re: Legality of IETF meetings in PRC. Was: Re: Request for community guidance on issue concerning a futuremeetingof the IETF

Cullen Jennings wrote:
Well it sounds like we both agree that it is the IAOC job to make sure they
have answers to the questions I am raising before making a decision.

We are seeing a solid pattern to suggest that U.S. reading skills have declined seriously.

I neither expressed nor implied any opinion at all about your questions, except that they are out of scope for the query being made by the IAOC and that any pursuit of your questions ought to be done *separately*.

d/
--

  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking