Re: [TLS] Last Call: draft-ietf-tls-rfc4366-bis (Transport Layer

I think this text is helpful and does belong to RFC 4366bis. TLS is a tool.
This is a piece of information how to avoid a pitfall when using this tool.

Which does not preclude from writing a lengthier document - a guide for
application developers.

On 9/30/09  12:51 , "Peter Saint-Andre" <stpeter@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 9/30/09 10:45 AM, Joseph Salowey (jsalowey) wrote:

Regards,
Uri         uri@xxxxxxxxxx
<Disclaimer>