Re: [IAOC] Request for community guidance on issue concerning a future meetingof the IETF

Dave,

By the time everthing is said about this I suspect the "chilling
effects" will be minimized. There will probably still be people
not wanting to go "on principle," but I at least hope that the
number will not be so great as to impact the success of the meeting.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole@xxxxxxxxx  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj