RFID Test Class

Dear colleagues,

I am a member of a lead user project planning to run real live RFID use tests. This test intends to use the [RFC 5395] Private Use 0xFFF0, 65520 Class as "PERFID" (for Provisional Experimentation RFID) since there is no Experimentation Classes assigned.

I wished to know if the use of that class could colide with some other experimentation or utilization someone would run or know..
Thank you

P. Suger