RE: [rfc-i] path forward with RFC 3932bis

Ok - the problem I have, and the reason that I asked, is that it is not
clear to me that the Independent Series Editor (ISE) is part of the RFC
Editor any more than the ISRG is going to be.  Thus it is the ISE not the
RFC Editor that will be asking for the IESG to review documents in the
future.  The first level of negotiations would be between the ISE and the
ISEG, the second level would add the RSE and the final level would be the
IAB.

This change from the RFC Editor processing independent submissions to an ISE
doing the same thing - with an additional layer of possible internal review
from the RSE - is not reflected in the document.

Jim