Re: Request for community guidance on issue concerning a future meeting of the IETF

Dean Willis wrote:
> So all in all, I'd say I'm not comfortable with the idea of an IETF
> meeting in the PRC at this time. Maybe, in a few years, if they open
> up their Internet and cut back on the human rights abuses associated
> with the users of our technology (making bloggers "disappear" is just
> NOT acceptable), then we'll be ready to meet there. But not now, not
> yet.

Or, at the very least, remove the Facebook block: that would be a real
show stopper for many of us.

(Besides, I've heard that Mafia Wars scores play an essential role in
resolving disputes within the IESG...)

I'm only half kidding.

--
Ciao,