Re: IETF Trust response to the appeal by John C Klensin (July 18, 2009

John,

On Thu, Sep 03, 2009 at 07:33:37PM -0400, John C Klensin wrote:

> Instead, it was about the
> behavior of the Trustees and their interactions with the IETF
> Community.  _That_ discussion is better carried out on the IETF
> list, in plain sight of the community, even that portion who do
> not feel personally compelled to track the of IPR policies.

While you seem to imply that you can determine for the rest of us on
the IETF list what is, and what is not a topic of general interest for
the IETF community, I would not like to let this statement pass
unchallenged.

I fully support the idea of moving this discussion to another public
mailing list.

Thanks,

David Kessens
---