Re: Fwd: Current ietf e-mail delays

Stefan Santesson <stefan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I and others have experienced unusually long delays from posting messages
> to various ietf mailing lists lately.
> 4-5 hours delivery time or more is not uncommon.
> Anyone else having the same issue or any idea what the problem is?

Stefan -

The secretariat is responsible for mail transport.  If you are experiencing
problems with list mail, the most useful course of action would be to send
the information, along with specifics and details, to ietf-action@xxxxxxxxx
They are the ones who will be able to determine what the problem is.  Further
details and contact methods and information are available on the IETF website.

Warm regards,
Glen Barney
IT Director
AMS (IETF Secretariat)