RE: One Day Pass Proposal was Re: One Day Pass for newcomers

Hi

The "one day pass" is a good idea and the conditions are very
reasonable, actually I stumbled across this issue when I asked for a one
day pass on behalf of one of my colleagues who wanted to attend only one
session at the last IETF. $700+ USD for a 1.5h session is stiff, $200 is
much more acceptable.

Regards
Ingemar