Re: Proposed Policy for Modifications to Trust Legal Provisions (TLP)

Hi Marshall, all,

This is a good proposal.

Would it be possible to enhance the review periods (steps 5 and 6) from
30/14 days to something like 60/30 days, respectively?  Many people will
need to go through corporate counsel on matters like this, which can be time
consuming.  30 days is a quite typical vacation period in many European
countries.  And, for emergencies, there is the emergency procedure with 14
days review period (which I do not propose to adjust).

Regards,
Stephan