IETF Representative needed in Argentina Sep 5-12 for ITU-T meeting

As the liaison from IETF to ITU-T I find it being important that we continue to have good cooperation between the SDOs. This implies of course that IETF people can be on site at as many ITU-T meetings as possible

ITU-T SG-11/13 is meeting in Argentina Sep 1-12. We do have Monique Morrow as an IETF representative Sep 1-5, but she can not stay during the whole meeting.

I hereby ask whether there are anyone can represent IETF those days?

If so, please let me know.

   Patrik Fältström