Re: Last Call: draft-ietf-avt-rtcpssm (RTCP Extensions for Single-Source Multicast Sessions with Unicast Feedback) to Proposed Standard

The IESG wrote:
> The IESG has received a request from the Audio/Video Transport WG (avt)
> to consider the following document:
>
> - 'RTCP Extensions for Single-Source Multicast Sessions with Unicast
>    Feedback '
>    <draft-ietf-avt-rtcpssm-18.txt> as a Proposed Standard

> final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
> ietf@xxxxxxxx mailing lists by 2009-06-05. Exceptionally,
> comments may be sent to iesg@xxxxxxxx instead. In either case, please
> retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

I planned to implement this I-D so after reading it I started asking
questions[1] in the AVT mailing list, but didn't receive any answer.
I would certainly had more questions and comments on the draft but
gave up because of this (one of this questions would have been about
the reason for the limitation to one distribution source).

[1] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/avt/current/msg11110.html

--
Marc Petit-Huguenin
Home: marc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx