RE: [Isms] Last Call: draft-ietf-isms-radius-usage (Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service (RADIUS) Usage for Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) Transport Models) to Proposed Standard

On March 9, 2009 Alan DeKok wrote...

>    Security Section:
>
>    There are good reasons to provision USM access so supplement with
>    AAA-based access, however.
>

>  NIT: This doesn't appear to be a sentence.

Yeah.  Let's see what that was supposed to say...  I think it's:

    There are good reasons to provision USM access to supplement
    AAA-based access, however.

ISMS decided to handle this late WG Last Call comment as IETF Last Call
input, so I'm re-posting the message now.