Re: Last Call: draft-crocker-email-arch (Internet Mail Architecture) to Proposed Standard

More than a +1: it is about time we got this out. For example, we would like to reference a document like this in the LEMONADE series of documents.

That said, this particular document is well written, gets the point across, and does the job nicely.

Of course, we could hold up publication for another three months, just so it can be an even five years since Dave submitted -00 :-(((((