Re: [Trustees] [xml2rfc] Last Call for Comments: Proposed work-around to the Pre-5378 Problem

Bill,

I believe this change from historic practice (moving ipr-related
statements from "Status of this Memo" to "Copyright Notice") will
require a new spin of the xml2rfc changes that I completed over the
weekend.  Is this really a good change to make right now?

No, I think we should move forward with the current tool. The deadline for publication for the San Francisco IETF is coming up soon and it's more important to get new Internet Drafts published than making the boiler plate formatting perfect.

Many thanks to you and others for doing the xml2rfc tool updated.

Bob