Re: draft-housley-tls-authz-extns-07.txt

   Hello.
The FSF and I just followed your instructions to send comments to that email address as said at the end of http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf-announce/current/msg05617.html . Accepting that proposal as a standard is dangerous without RedPhone being more clear about their IPR, making sure that they will not only sue implementers of that method, but also that they won't sue users of the method! Having Internet standards that are openly implementable and usable without restrictions is very very important, otherwise you will be creating a divide between some people being able to use some standards and some people left behind. Please, understand this and do the right thing, you know what the right thing is, every human knows!
   Thanks.