RE: Changes needed to Last Call boilerplate

I think my proposal for an easy way to automatically subscribe to all
last call lists avoids that concern for folks such as yourself who want to follow the discussion while providing the operational efficiency of collecting all discussion in one place for actual analysis of last call concensus. Amoung other things, I would expect that when a specific last call was out of my range of concern, I could unsubscribe from that specific discussion.

I've mentioned last call concensus analysis, but having individual archives would help anyone who suddenly discovered a concern to easily
retrieve all related comments.

Dave Morris