RE: TLS WG Chair Comments on draft-ietf-tls-authz-07

Michael StJohns wrote:

> I went to review the bidding on the TLS mailing list covering this
> period and it appears the archives at
> http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/tls/current/maillist.html  only
> complete archive covering the period and the discussions about TLS
> WG interest in this document please?

I'm not sure if you already got an answer to this question (following
the mailing list hasn't been easy :-), but...

The archives at
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/tls/current/maillist.html
and yes, I agree that the user interface could be better).

That should cover this draft's life span (version -00 is from 2006).
If you're interested in more ancient history, the following links
may (or may not) be useful:

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/text/tls/
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-tls/

Best regards,