TLS authorization

Greetings.
It shouldn't be that implementing standards of any kind requires anyroyalties. Standards as such are meant to be a kind of an agreementto make life and business easier. We agree upon them to supportcompetition on the market. In my opinion IETF must not sanctionany monopolies in any way. Accepting TLS authorization wouldgive RedPhone Security enormous advantage in their business.
There are two options for IETF:1. Force RPS to give royalty-free license to everyone.2. Create a competiting free standard.
-- Łukasz Stelmach   e-mail: lukasz.stelmach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    University    of    Technology,       IETiSIP,00-661  Warsaw,       ul.  Koszykowa 75,         POLAND