Don't be a barrier to our freedom

I'm a free programmer, and I respect my freedom. Applying a patent license for "TLS authorization" will threaten my freedom, and all of the other users' and programmers'.

Me, and other people of Free Software Communities ask you to oppose this standard until RedPhone provide a royalty-free license for all users.

Aidin Gharibnavaz