Re: Ah, I see the cause of the situation now... (tls-authz situation)

Dear Ole:

Your paraphrasing assumes many stances that I neither have taken nor
believe, and I'm not certain why my attempts to discern the nature of
how this situation came about is met so frequently with rude
you may have mistaken the intent of the dialog I've been attempting to
open up.

It assumes that I feel that the individuals posting here were
clueless.  While some likely were, there were also many people who
came here with rational concerns.

It also assumes that I consider this whole situation to be the "fault"
of the IETF because of something tantamount to a linguistic loophole.
First, I am not assessing blame on the IETF: blame implies that some
wrong happened, and even in the most accusatory stances no one could
say that the IETF has done wrong by anyone. I'm merely trying to
determine what brought the situation about in the first place so that
it can be resolved.  Second, the language seems clear enough to me
that the intent of the last call was to receive public comment.  I
don't think that language was an accident: however, I think that if
requesting for public comment is no longer the intent of a last call,
then the language should be changed appropriately.  If either of these
parts were unclear, then I apologize for not having made my response
clear enough.

Like I said before, I'm trying to figure out the cause of the
conflict, and how it can be suitably resolved for the benefit of all
interested parties.

Sincerely,

Alex Loret de Mola