TLS-authz draft

To whom it may concern,

@IETF

Please reconsider the path of adoption for standardization, involving the proposed technology, TLS-authorizations, as-is, drafted by 'RedPhone security' (since 2006).

The group that proposed the standard cannot be let free to have such weight for the matters of public standards, which hopefully will remain open transparent  scalable and FREE as much as we all could desire. In this perspective the 'License agreement' coming from RedPhone Security narrows the basic freedoms of software engineering, as stated into most open-source licenses (eg GPL, Apache). It will be a matter of approving or not a technology (patented) that would stand next to and at the same time dominate the open/free layers - our software communities - so this is a primary concern: the drafted 'License' would put such a prohibiting restriction to open models. We, the people inspired by the FSF's principles and  vision hope this will be FIXED in time.

Thank you for your concern.

S.F.