TLS-auth

I am managing director of a software company working almost exclusively in the
development and deployment of internet technologies on free software.
I would urge you not to approve the Transport Layer Security (TLS)
Authorization Extensions as a standard until RedPhone provide a perpetual
royalty free licence for all users to implement their patented matter.

Regards
--
Phil Driscoll
Managing Director