TLS Authorization.

Dear IETF.
It has come to my attention that you are considering implementing a patent-encumbered
standard or process for TLS Authorization.
It is my and many others opinion that  Internet standards should
be composed entirely of free and open source components.
Prior experience has shown that using non-free standards leave the users open to stranglehold and blackmail. For this reason, any use of proprietary software for any Internet
activity should be avoided.
I ask that you reconsider using RedPhone Security software until the company makes the software and/or standards available to anyone for any purpose on a royalty-free basis, or better yet,
release the software as OSS.

Sincerely
Olle Gladso.

--
"Life is a series of wonderful opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations"-unknown.