TLS-authz standard (ENTRAPMENT)

Dear Sirs,

> Despite claims that RedPhone have offered a license for implementation
> of this protocol, users of this protocol would still be threatened by
> the patent. The IETF should continue to oppose this standard until
> RedPhone provide a royalty-free license for all users.

We've enough non-standards deliberate brokenness and patents entrapment
on the internet already without accepting yet more actually into
standards...

I agree strongly with the fsf that all standards protocols must be
guaranteed free to use, including any and all the various TLS standards.

Regards,

Dr Martin Lomas
IT Support

UK