questionable patent by RedPhone

Please do not approve the RedPhone patent;

We should not be required to have a license to use the protocol...a standard for TLS authorization.

IETF and IESG are relied upon to appropriately, openly evaluate new proposals, safe-guarding wide use, facilitating patent/restriction- free use so as to enable users and programmers.

I ask that IETF continue to oppose the patent until RedPhone provides a royalty-free license for all users.

Thank you,
Donna Besser Stone, PhD, IT
The StoneGroup
(202) 558-3829