Re: Please Review Draft IESG Statement on Activities that are OBE

Hi -

The proposal strikes me as largely a statement of common sense.
However, "common sense" is notoriously difficult to state correctly
in formal terms, and a fear that the 2119 terms lack the fuzziness
needed for this kind of proposal.  We *generally* don't want to spend
resources on things OBE, but there are cases (like TCP/IP) where
it might be in the organization's interest to do so anyway.

Randy