Re: RFC 5378 "contributions"

I'm happy with the answer re. use of pre-5378 RFC material
on an IETF mailing list.

I'm not sure about the answer re. use in an Internet-Draft.
With respect to this, I think what Randy wanted to ask is:

Do we need to get contributor premission before using
material from an email posting made under pre-5378
Note Well in an Internet Draft with the full RFC 5378
boiler plate?

Regards,    Martin.

#-#-#  http://www.sw.it.aoyama.ac.jp       mailto:duerst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx