The Internet architecture - pointer to MIF (Multiple Interfaces) discussion

Hello,all

We have setup an mailing list to discuss the host which would like to use multiple interfaces.
several issues has been identified based on problem statement.

Please be awared that it is different from multihoming (site with multiple interfaces).

Please feel free to join our discussion over there,
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mif

thanks

-Hui