Re: RFC 5378 representation

On Dec 19, 2008, at 6:02 PM, Christian Huitema wrote:

Some of these RFC were written when you were working for ACC. This is a fairly common situation among us. I have written RFC as an employee of INRIA, Bellcore/Telcordia, and Microsoft. Just curious, did you check with whoever bought ACC's intellectual property rights?

No; that would be Ericsson, I suppose. I also didn't try to figure out who owns whatever might remain from Vitalink, whom I worked for when I started 1220 and 1232. What I did was state that I was representing my own viewpoint, and not that of any co-authors, co-editors, employers, or previous employers. I'm taking myself out of the loop, and others will have to speak for themselves.