Re: secdir review of draft-housley-iesg-rfc3932bis-06

Sam,

I agree with Russ. I think the clearest possible result is the one
we achieved in the case appended below, but that required quite
some work in the absence of a well-defined procedure, even without
there being an independent submission to synchronize. I think the
draft makes such cases easier to get right.

    Brian

3246 An Expedited Forwarding PHB (Per-Hop Behavior). B. Davie, A.
     Charny, J.C.R. Bennet, K. Benson, J.Y. Le Boudec, W. Courtney, S.
     Davari, V. Firoiu, D. Stiliadis. March 2002. (Format: TXT=33896
     bytes) (Obsoletes RFC2598) (Status: PROPOSED STANDARD)

3247 Supplemental Information for the New Definition of the EF PHB
     (Expedited Forwarding Per-Hop Behavior). A. Charny, J. Bennet, K.
     Benson, J. Boudec, A. Chiu, W. Courtney, S. Davari, V. Firoiu, C.
     Kalmanek, K. Ramakrishnan. March 2002. (Format: TXT=53786 bytes)

3248 A Delay Bound alternative revision of RFC 2598. G. Armitage, B.
     Carpenter, A. Casati, J. Crowcroft, J. Halpern, B. Kumar, J.
     Schnizlein. March 2002. (Format: TXT=21597 bytes) (Status:
     INFORMATIONAL)