RE: [MMUSIC] Last Call: draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-capability-negotiation(SDP Capability Negotiation) to Proposed Standard

>Except in closed situations like 3GPP, how would the UA know whether to
insert this new attribute?

Those who think that the current behavior does not cause problems do not
need to care about the attribute :)

And, even in the current text: how does the UA know whether it needs to
send the second "synchronization" offer?

I guess one option is to provision it.

Regards,

Christer