RE: new text for ID_Checklist sect 3, item 6

Not having it actually in the RFC itself means that it effectively
disappears on publication.  This is both a feature and a flaw.

If the justification is included in the published RFC, the precedent
is very much clearer (and - thus - much less likely to be the cause
of confusion and discussion in the future).

--
Eric Gray
Principal Engineer