Re: problem dealing w/ ietf.org mail servers

John Levine wrote:
that's hardly a justification for stupidity.

I entirely agree.  Where we evidently don't agree is about what's stupid.
in this case, what's stupid is filtering mail based on arbitrary and largely undocumented criteria, with little regard for the consequences. for instance, such criteria tend to favor large spammers over small legitimate users.

Keith