Re: Subscriber List Damage

Glen <glen@xxxxxxxx> writes:

> I'm happy to discuss this further; however, I do not want to pollute
> the various lists with this.  I'm cc'ing the lists in this case so
> everyone understands we are responding to emails, but I'm going to
> take any further threads off-list to keep the lists focused on their
> primary purposes.

How about an IETF "operations" mailing list?  There is the tools mailing
list, but I don't think this kind of operational discussions belong
there.  People interested in the operations of various IETF servers
could join that mailing list.  The list might even be an helpful
resource for incidents like this.

/Simon