Re: Appeal against IESG blocking DISCUSS on draft-klensin-rfc2821bis

+1. Does "this is a discuss discuss question" mean that "I just want to
discuss this, it's a nit, don't worry" or does it mean "we ABSOLUTELY
MUST DISCUSS this and nothing's moving until we do!" Without other
context, you don't know.

	Tony Hansen
	tony@xxxxxxx