Re: [Humor] Two Suggestions

eburger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx skrev:
> I see two ways of dealing with the whole PR Action thing.
>
> 1. Rename the list from "IETF Discussion" to "IETF Humor."
>
> - or -
>
> 2. Let us not ban inane, circular, flame wars. Rather, let us set up mail filters to redirect posts to an "IETF Flame" list. Perhaps we can set up a Bayesian filter to automatically redirect such posts? Admittedly, I know I would train the filter to put this message (mine, not the thread) into the bucket, too.
It's been too quiet here recently. Let's have a flamewar!

I propose that we debate the relative merits of Bayesian filters vs
support vector machines for classifying flamewar postings. This has the
advantages that:

- Few of us really understand the subject
- All of us feel qualified to judge the results (if there were any)
- No conclusion is going to be reached any time soon.

Flame on!