Problems drawing up a draft for independant submission

Good day!

I am looking to make an independent submission to the RFC Editor, so I followed the links at http://www.ietf.org and found myself at the site http://www.rfc-editor.org/indsubs.html

it states therein:

   Submission

   Every document to be published as an RFC must first be published online as an Internet Draft (email to
   internet-drafts@xxxxxxxx) with a format following IETF guidelines.

whereas "IETF guidelines" is a link to ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1id-guidelines.txt

I have no access to ftp sites using the FTP protocol due to the nature of the setup of network I use.
Could any of you please provide me with a URL to access this document using HTTP and/or email me this particular document?

Thank-you,
Sincerely,

Chad Christopher Giffin
a.k.a "typo"