RE: Last Call: draft-ietf-pce-pcep (Path Computation Element (PCE) Communication Protocol (PCEP)) to Proposed Standard

I would like to congratulate the editors for the inclusion and content
of the Manageability Consideration section. It is well written, and
includes detailed information that will be very useful for implementers
as well as for operators who will deploy the protocol.

One nit: in section 8.6 s/number of session/number of sessions/

Dan