Re: ops-dir review of draft-ietf-lemonade-convert-17.txt

David B Harrington wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have reviewed draft-ietf-lemonade-convert-17.txt as part of the
>Operations and Management directorate effort.  These comments were
>primarily written for the benefit of the O&M area directors.  Document
>editors and WG chairs
>should treat these comments just like any other last call comments.

David, I believe I adequately responded to majority of your comments.

For everybody's convinience, pointers to my responses they are listed below:
 <http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/lemonade/current/msg04620.html>
 <http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/lemonade/current/msg04623.html>
 <http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/lemonade/current/msg04624.html>
 <http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/lemonade/current/msg04625.html>