Re: Last Call: draft-snell-atompub-bidi (Atom Bidirectional Attribute) to Experimental RFC

James M Snell wrote:

> If another version of the draft is needed based on
> last-call comments, I can make the name change then.

Leave it alone, please.  Various tools have problems
with tracking changed names.  Changing the name to
"RFC xxxx" at some point in time is IMO good enough.

I don't find dir="" in the HTML 4.01 spec., why does
Atom need dir="" ?

 Frank