Issues with Letter of Invitation for IETF72

Hi Folks,
   I requested a letter of Invitation for the Dublin Meeting and I
noticed the following issues.

* I cannot register first and then come back for the letter of
invitation. I get the following error

"You will need to register for the IETF meeting prior to requesting a
letter of invitation. Once you have registered for the IETF meeting, you
will be prompted to request the letter of invitiation."

There should be a form here instead that should ask for my registration
number.

* There are two Questions about "Nationality" and "Passport Issuer
Country". The country I pick under Nationality shows up under the
Address. In my case this is not correct. I do not know how these fields
are being used, but the labels need to be clarified.

Thanks
Suresh