Re: Blue Sheet Change Proposal

On Apr 4, 2008, at 1:16 AM, Ray Pelletier wrote:
All,

We are considering changing the meeting Blue Sheet by eliminating the
need to enter an email address to avoid spam concerns.

Is there any good reason to retain that info bit?

Ray

There may be reasons to contact participants after a meeting, being able to tie the name to an e-mail might be of value. If folk think the spam concern is important (not me) the engineering approach is a layer of indirection: print a registration ID on the badges, and have folk fill in that I-D on the blue sheet, together with their names off course.

--Olaf

Due to a mishap my right hand is in cast and I can only type short messages using my left hand. Apologies for the snappy tone that may be caused by that.

Olaf Kolkman
olaf@xxxxxxxxxxxx